One way I avoid “buyer’s remorse” is by purchasing pieces that will work throughout all four seasons. Just think, you really have to love something to commit to year round utilization! In order for these items to last, they need to be of good quality; and in order for these items to hold your long-term interest, they need to be relatively unique and truly versatile. Below are two examples of classic silhouettes (with a twist), that I either own or plan on purchasing and will last me for seasons to come – both weather and fashion seasons!
Year-round pros: Equipment Blouse
- It can easily be dressed up or down, just switch up accessories.
- It can be worn year round with skinny jeans + season-appropriate shoes.
- It’s classic, yet interesting enough that you’ll never grow tired!
Year-round pros: JCrew No. 2 Pencil Skirt
- The bright blue is just as perfect for sunny weather as it is to liven up dull cold weather months.
- It is a classic shape in a bright and exciting color – conservative, yet bold!
- Every woman needs at least one pencil skirt in their post-high school/college wardrobe!
How do you steer clear of buyer’s remorse?